In January 2003 Nordson Benelux B.V. delivered upon request by Senter together with a consortium of four other Dutch companies, a complete boiler enameling plant based on Ferro’s electrostatic dry powder enamel technology to Leov Company in Veles, Macedonia in order to replace their environmental unfriendly galvanizing process.
This extremely compact enameling plant, which was developed & commercialized by Ronald Ditmer, has an hourly production capacity of 35 electrical boilers of 80 liters per hour but a very small footprint thanks to its unique concept, comprises of the following equipment :
- Offline shotblaster from Straaltechniek International.
- Offline powder application system from Nordson.
- Continuous enameling furnace from Alliance Enameling Engineering
- Various material handling equipment from Railtechniek van Herwijnen
- Laboratory equipment from Alliance Enameling Engineering and Nordson Benelux